Tuesday, December 18, 2007

UPDATE: The face appears to be ok

We can all breathe a collective sigh of relief as the McConaughey-hey blogged about his injury on his MySpace page:

hey all, want to thank everyone for their support. i cut my eye ufc training for my upcoming j.k. livin comedy THE GRACKLE where i play a barfight for hire. it was a clean cut, clean stitched, already lookin good, just got another funny story to tell my kids one day...The grackle's gonna have a lot of scars, but he gets sewn up by a vet, I'm glad I got to go to a real doctor. thanks again, in the mean time and all times, just keep livin, mcconaughey


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

would you girls want him as your boyfriend if he had a empty socket under there? he'd wear a patch of course... but not to bed!

johnny

Nuray said...

hey nicole, add that to the as if game!