Sunday, December 16, 2007

How cute is Pam?


I'm sorry, but she's a gal after my own heart. Check out how adorable Jenna Fischer is... She could so hang with us:

"I just sent out my elaborate, four-step Christmas card," ... "I did it again this year." ... "There is the card," she says, "which I bought at Target, and a special insert-card, which has a little personal message to everybody. It has a special ribbon that I have to tie on. Then, there's the return address label that's Christmas-y and the Christmas stamp." Fischer adds, "I have to write in green and red ink. It's crazy town – crazy town. Martha Stewart would be proud." [people]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand her psychosis: I always have to a) use the Hanukkah stamp or address labels to appease my family, b) write with silver ink, and c) try to use a winter theme as opposed to a particular holiday so I don't offend anyone. It's a lot of work being anal!!

Nuray said...

i am also anal but this takes the cake!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I can totally appreciate this! For this year's Christmas cards, i used green pens i stole from my time at the span and matched the color scheme of each stamp with the card i used. monk-a-licious! :)

Anonymous said...

she's on my list!

johnny