Thursday, December 13, 2007

Katie's Spread





Katie, ahem Kate, Holmes-Cruise is on the cover of the latest issue of InStyle magazine. She's looks pretty fabulous. Gotta say. But the quotes inside are vomit-inducing. Have a bucket handy:
"I still get like that, 'Whew.' When you fall in love, it's as though time stops. It's all-encompassing. I try every day to let him know how much I love him. It gets better and better. It has made my life."

"Tom likes me in a suit and a mini every now and then. I like it when he likes it. It makes me blush. He'll say, 'You look good. I hope security's going with you.' Now that gives me attitude."

"He knows what he's doing. When he decides to do something, he does it. It's great. It's hot."


"[Tom] by my side the whole time. I couldn't have asked for a more supportive human being. He had the room ready, candles everywhere, pictures in frames. It was very homey and beautiful." [on the birth of Suri]


"I'd love to have more children. But I'm in no particular rush. We're enjoying our time right now."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"You look good. I hope security's going with you." Umm...possessive much?

Anonymous said...

Since when is she an A-list actress?

Nicole said...

lol. good point.

Unknown said...

I really think that Katie Holmes embodies effortless and timeless chic.

Anonymous said...

she is a very pretty robot. her programmer, i mean tom, must be very proud.