Wednesday, October 03, 2007

SATC comes out shooting




If you're like me, you're positively jonesing for the upcoming Sex and the City movie. It's been too long a hiatus for the fashionable NYC gals... The cast is filming feverishly in Manhattan as we speak... Our sassy friend Meri has spyed some on-the-set activity (some pics above):


FYI, the apt they're using for Carrie's is up the street from Greg. (of course, provided his luck). So he casually stalks the set occasionally. They were shooting both a snow scene and a rain scene the other day. I told him to make sure that he brought proper attire for both climates.

I also saw them taping in the Starbucks at Astor Place last week..and last night when I was leaving work, I saw a bunch of lights on cranes, I can only assume they were getting ready to shoot around here.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For God's sake... when will this show just die?

I wanna see the crowd that shows up for this movie. There won't be a straight man to be found!

Johnny