Tuesday, October 02, 2007

There's a sucker born every minute


Didn't this dumb ho not just say recently that she was done with marriage? Check this shit out:
The former Baywatch star and Rick Salomon have applied for – and were granted – a marriage license in Las Vegas, according to Access Hollywood. ... Earlier this month, Anderson, appearing on Ellen DeGeneres's show, revealed that she was dating a new mystery man. "I paid off a poker debt with sexual favors, and I fell in love," Anderson told DeGeneres of her new guy. "It's so romantic. It's romance." Asked about her future plans, she said, "I'm not really engaged. I don't know what I am. We may never get that far. We're in love." [people]
Dear God... She'll catch up to Liz Taylor at this rate, quick enough. Oh, and speaking of Liz -- she's on to her 9th.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's so much to say, that I can say nothing. But this quote fascinates me:

"I paid off a poker debt with sexual favors, and I fell in love.... It's so romantic."

I guess, after being with Tommy Lee and Kid Rock, her standards for "romance" pretty much went down the toilet.

Nicole said...

lol. no shit.

Anonymous said...

yeah, nothing says romance like banging the guy who was in Paris' sex tape. Casanova indeed....

Anonymous said...

ok, they both have sex tapes out seperately. what are the chances they don't put one out there together?

johnny