Friday, October 05, 2007

Someone's Gettin' Liberated...


Much to my chagrin, George Clooney was caught on camera unloading a giant piece of sex furniture from his car. For those of you unfamiliar with the LIBERATOR, get educated here. (The Liberator is actually a fine product. What I don't need to know is that George and his new fling are having it off on one of those aforementioned fine products. The only way this scenario is remotely OK with me is if he's unloading that thing from his car and bringing it directly into my home...otherwise, I have no need to know this about him. I'll just stay in my ignorant bliss, thank you.)
Those of you with eagle-eyes (and I'm speaking to my fellow editors) will notice that the products in both pictures are indeed the same. Note the tell-tale logo on the side. Therefore, it cannot be misconstrued, as done so by some sites, as a foam wedge for mere sleeping purposes -- to alleviate an ailment, such as a bad back or a case of congestion. No, no... be not confused: It's for sex. Dirty, dirty sex.

Again, I must reiterate... a fine product.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

look at the pic, that chick's already faking it!