Saturday, October 13, 2007

Why George Clooney is probably the greatest guy on Earth...


By now, y'all heard about the accident Georgie boy had while tooling around on a rented motorcycle. (George, I love ya, but you're too old for this shit.) Well, he and his new gal pal had to visit the hospital after said accident. During and after his visit, it seems the staff (some of whom had absolutely nothing to do with his case) got curious and helped themselves to a glance at his medical records. (LOL. Aww, who could really blame them. Shit, I'd probably have done the same damn thing if I was a nurse. Actually, if I was a nurse on staff that day I probably would have found a way to give him a sponge bath, but I digress.) Anyway, the hospital administration didn't find the snooping too funny. They ended up issuing suspensions. To which George responded:

"This is the first I've heard of it. And while I very much believe in a patient's right to privacy, I would hope that this could be settled without suspending medical workers."

See, like I said, coolest guy around. ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pics. I could look at him endlessly. Thanks! -Jen

Nicole said...

:) me too

Unknown said...

he's very cool... i still think it's a little creepy that you have a shrine to him in your attic.

Nicole said...

shh. i let you see that in confidence.

Anonymous said...

I love me some Clooney, but do you think he'd be so cool about it if he had something to hide? That being said, do you think I can bribe one of the peeps who got a peek at his medical records? I just want the height and weight and...stuff.

Nicole said...

that's what i thought, too. he must really have a clean bill of health -- definitely no std's of any kind.