Saturday, October 20, 2007

Someone needs a mirror


Um, when did Donald Trump become an expert on beauty? Has he seen himself? Check out what he's got to say about Angelina Jolie -- arguably one of the most beautiful women in the world (up there with Grace Kelly, Liz Taylor and Audrey Hepburn). It's just a fact... you can't really argue the point. Yet this abrasive, creepy fuck is arrogant enough to beg to differ:
"Angelina Jolie is sort of amazing because everyone thinks she's like this great beauty. And I'm not saying she's an unattractive woman, but she's not beauty, by any stretch of the imagination. I really understand beauty. And I will tell you, she's not -- I do own Miss Universe. I do own Miss USA. I mean I own a lot of different things. I do understand beauty, and she's not." [from the larry king show]
Uh, Donald... just cause you got enough cash to own something don't mean you know pretty. In fact, why not use some of that cash for some surgery and a visit to the Hair Club for Men.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

he's right. annie mcdowel's way hotter than her as are a lot of other women in the public eye!